50+ protection for skin care and comfort
An effective protection against ultraviolet rays directly on clothing
The UV-Protection is a finish introduced in fabric or knitwear fabrics that, by changing its porosity, guarantees clothing an efficient protection against ultraviolet rays, both UVA and UVB, with a protection factor of 50+, without changing the quality of the garment.
The main characteristic of this finish – filtering sunlight and its most harmful components – makes it perfect for children's clothing and outdoor wear, leisure or work activities.
This feature comes associated with an increased softness and durability of the article, without losing its characteristics of color, brightness and appearance, adding extra quality to this treatment.
- Protective sunlight filtering
- High efficiency in protecting the skin against UVA and UVB rays
- Ability to reduce body temperature
- Protects and helps maintain clothes’ color and brightness
- Maintains the natural aesthetics of the piece
- Increased durability of the article
- Improved soft touch
- Resistance to washing (+ 20 washes)
- Applicable to fibers of cotton, polyester, polyamide and blends with lycra